Examination Syllabi Listings:
- ABRSM – Brass Syllabus – Grades 3, 4, 5 and 7 for Eb Bass/Tuba/Bb Bass/Euphonium.
- Trinity College London – 2019-2022 Brass Syllabus for Grades 3, 4, 5 and 6 for Tuba/Eb Bass/Bb Bass
Inspired by the charming Victorian town of Haworth in West Yorkshire, home of the famous Brontë sisters, this suite for Solo Tuba and Piano has four short descriptive movements:
- Flying a Kite over Haworth Moor (Grade 4)
- The Old Steam Railway (Grade 3)
- A Lazy Summers Day at Brontë Falls (Grade 5)
- A Cat and Mouse Chase Down Main Street! (TCL Grade 6 / ABRSM Grade 7)
Supplied with piano accompaniment and separate parts for Eb Bass (TC), Tuba (Concert Pitch) and Bb Bass/Euphonium (TC).